Sunday 15 October 2017

Sold


We had a great day at the hospital on Friday, selling lots of cards and gifts.   People are really starting to think about Christmas and the Christmas decorations sold well. I have three weeks until the next one, Christmas cards sold well and I still need more for us to send so expect to see a lot of Christmas cards on my blog. However today I have a new home card for you.

This is another of the cards I made for Making Cards magazine using the LOTV moving house trio digis. Coloured with Copics, papers are Echo Park and I used Lawn Fawn stitched circle, MFT rolling hills and All Occasions small birds dies. The sentiment is LOTV.

I would like to enter this into the Fall/Autumn challenge at Noor! Design UK.

The weather here is lovely for October, perfect Autumn days. Hope it is good where you are too.

Have you entered my candy?

19 comments:

Valerija said...

So beautiful! I love your colouring.
Valerija xx

Isobel said...

Lovely card x

Kelly Lloyd said...

Gorgeous colours on this new home card Marianne, Christmas mode is full on in my craft room too, so many to get finished.
Glad you had a good day at the hospital shop, your display looked wonderful, very professional xx

cuilliesocks said...

Hi there Marianne, lovely image and design, gorgeous colours too, pleased you had such a good selling day at the hospital shop. Have a lovely day Kate x

Wendy L said...

Super card Marianne, I only keep a couple of these in my selling box. xxx

brenda said...

A totally delightful New Home creation and such a nice layout.

Have a good Sunday.

B x

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful and wonderful papers.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Marie said...

Love what you have done here. Cute image and lovely background collage.
Marie x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely image and mix of papers for this sweet card!

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Marianne, super papers.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! I love the layers and design!! The papers are fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lorraine said...

A fabulous new home card. Love the stamp and pretty papers
Lorraine x

Carol S. said...

Brilliant card and love the design. Pretty papers. Glad you had a good day at the hospital. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Liz said...

Super New Home card, Marianne. Glad you had a successful day at the hospital. xx

aussie aNNie said...

Such a nice card.x

Eulanda said...

OH this is so cute and I love that you've used fall colors for it. Sweet layout too! Thanks for joining us this month at Noor! UK Design. Hugs!

Fikreta said...

lovely card

Tracy Welham said...

Fabulous, I love those Echo park papers. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

misteejay said...

Great card - love the Autumn colours.
Toni xx